TPG Community

Get online support

[NBN, Vermont Vic area] No internet connection, downstream flashing

adrian1
Level 2

Morning, just emailed helpdesk & customer_service about it to be greeted by the autoresponder, which is fine as long as someone will actually look into it. Were there any expected works in the area done yesterday? Frustrating when you pay for a service that's not there.

5 REPLIES 5
Ed_C

Hi @adrian1,

We are able to lookup your account using your community details and we can see that NBN Co. has identified a network fault which is causing the issue. We are yet to receive an Estimated Time of Repair (ETR) but technicians have already been deployed to investigate further.

adrian1
Level 2

Looking at https://www.tpg.com.au/servicestatus.php?timeframe=now all looks fine, *HOWEVER* there is NBN ticket number INC000007704882 opened, while my ticket with TPG is 8352054.

Shouldn't TPG update that status page? Obviously it's not all good, there is at least one issue reported.

Ed_C

Hi @adrian1,

We have received a report from NBN Co. that the issue has been resolved. Can you try to press and hold the reset button behind your NBN ARRIS box until all the lights are off (except power)? Please let us know how it will go. Thank you.

GuyM
Level 2

my internet has been down since thursday 8:00am...I have had no updates since 3pm yesterday thursday 25/06/2020, rang TPG again today, but no real update except that NBN is looking at a problem impacting 56 users around my area, not sure if anybody is actually doing anything as support person mentioned there is an dispute with who is to fix the issue , some sort of territory juridiction problem.

My next step will be the ombudsman office tomorrow morning, as this is now beyond the joke...

Please provide update asap... address is 9/457 Canterbury road Vermont 3133...

Shane

Hi @GuyM,

Welcome to the community!

We're sad to know that you're having issues with the service. We're able to locate the account using your given details and we've seen that the outage affecting the service has been resolved. Please reboot the modem/router for 3-5 mins and let us know how it will go.

Cheers!

my internet has been down since thursday 8:00am...I have had no updates since 3pm yesterday thursday 25/06/2020, rang TPG again today, but no real update except that NBN is looking at a problem impacting 56 users around my area, not sure if anybody is actually doing anything as support person mentioned there is an dispute with who is to fix the issue , some sort of territory juridiction problem.

My next step will be the ombudsman office tomorrow morning, as this is now beyond the joke...

Please provide update asap... address is 9/457 Canterbury road Vermont 3133...