TPG Community

Get online support

NBN box dead after severe thunderstorm

chunlexiong
Level 2

Just now there was severe thunderstorm in my area. I realised that my NBN box was completely dead after the thunderstorm. None of the indication lights can be back on. I have a spare NBN box left over by previous house owner, but I remember the NBN box was from Telstra, so it doesn't work with TPG even though all the lights can be on. Can TPG arrange to help me to fix this as soon as possible? We are working from home. Internet is very important. Thanks.

1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hey,

Welcome to the community!

We would love to help fix the issue with the faulty NBN box, to better understand the situation please reply to my Private Message with your account details (Username/Customer ID) together with the address on file.

Regards,

@chunlexiong wrote:

Just now there was severe thunderstorm in my area. I realised that my NBN box was completely dead after the thunderstorm. None of the indication lights can be back on. I have a spare NBN box left over by previous house owner, but I remember the NBN box was from Telstra, so it doesn't work with TPG even though all the lights can be on. Can TPG arrange to help me to fix this as soon as possible? We are working from home. Internet is very important. Thanks.