TPG Community

Get online support

NBN internet down since yesterday - Technician booked 1 week from now

icesquid
Level 2

Hi,

My NBN is down since yesterday 17/02. A technician will need to come out but the earliest time is next Tuesday which means we'll be without Internet for at least a week! I live in Penrith area so can't really say it's a remote area that you'd have to wait for a week to have your Internet fixed. 

I know the standard response would be along the line of TPG just passing along whatever is given by NBN but still 1 week wait is just not going to cut it. Really expect TPG would do better for its customer.

I am happy to provide my case number if required. Anything sooner than next Tuesday would be very much welcome.

Thanks.

1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @icesquid,

Welcome to the community!

If you're having issues with NBN service, we recommend the best thing to do first is check if there's an outage on the NBN network.

We have created this article that can guide you on How to Check for NBN Network Outage

If there are no known outages in your area you may perform basic troubleshooting, we did an article that you may find helpful see this link below.

Troubleshooting no internet connection

In this particular case, there was a known issue in NBN Co's network causing the service not to work. The issue was escalated by our Engineering Team to NBN Co. At this moment, we can see that the service is now working.

Regards,