TPG Community

Get online support

NBN no authentication? (TPG numbers wont take calls from MS Teams so I cannot call)

raycheller
Level 2

Hi All

Would far rather call support but TPG numbers just ring 2x and hang up when trying to call from a business phone (MS Teams /300+ users) and no mobile reception at work

Anyhow - we have a new NBN install which is apparently live on the NBN box with a TP-link Archer C1200 behind it which wont connect.

Firmware is on latest and I have scratch configured 2x over including enabling the Vlan option which is preset via an "australian NBN" tickbox. I have also reset my tpg password in the portal

The router is a bit annoying in that it doesnt appear to support a deep level of logging, either that its not getting far enough along the process to actually create logs with errors.

Current device status - connecting, no external IP assigned so Im wondering if this is an authentication or mac address blocking issue on the TPG side.

Would appreciate if someone from TPG would like to reach out since I cannot call you to ask you to check you arent mac address blocking the router for starters.

1 REPLY 1
Riezl

Hi @raycheller ,please send us a private message with your TPG customer ID, username and complete address so we can pull up the account and help get to the bottom of this.

To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community