TPG Community

Get online support

NBN not working and no call back

SOLVED Go to solution
tvarlow
Level 2

I called TPG on Friday afternoon due to my NBN box not connecting to my router. The power was on fro both, optical was green on my NBN box though when the ethernet cable was plugged in the light would not show up or it would be orange. the first time I called I told the person that it was not the TPG modem I was using as it had not arrived yet, thought the one I was using is compatible and he just told me he cant help if it isnt a TPG modem.... well no, you should be able to help as you are my provider!!

I then called back and got a different person who tried to help but talking to technicians and the result was that it was lodged as a case and i would be contacted and the issue would be fixed within 24-48 hours. It is not almost 72 hours on and I havent heard anything and it is not fixed. 

can someone please fix my connection as I am paying for a connection that doesnt work.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Shane

Hi @tvarlow,

Welcome to the community!

I went ahead and tried to pull up your account using your community details.

There is a provisioning issue causing the internet not to work and this is now being handled by one of our Provisioning Case Managers. This has been raised and under investigation by NBN Co.

I can see that you have been in touch with one of our Case Managers and discuss the case progress. I will pass this on to the relevant team and make follow up on this. Your experience is important to us and updates will be provided when updates are possible.
Regards,

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Shane

Hi @tvarlow,

Welcome to the community!

I went ahead and tried to pull up your account using your community details.

There is a provisioning issue causing the internet not to work and this is now being handled by one of our Provisioning Case Managers. This has been raised and under investigation by NBN Co.

I can see that you have been in touch with one of our Case Managers and discuss the case progress. I will pass this on to the relevant team and make follow up on this. Your experience is important to us and updates will be provided when updates are possible.
Regards,

Erika

Hi @tvarlow

I can see that one of our case managers from our Service Delivery team has been in touch. They are coordinating this with NBN Co and we're now waiting for their reply. 

Our Service Delivery team is managing the connection process and applying pressure to NBN Co to obtain as much information as possible. We will continue to push for a resolution with them and you will be updated by the assigned case manager as soon as we have an update.

In the meantime, if you have any further enquiries or require general information on the matter, contact us here and we'll be sure to get this coordinated for you. 

Regards, 

jzh0624
Level 2

I've tried to contact NBN from the day before yesterday for my NBN problem. Eventually I got online chat, but no one response to me after a few interaction and ticket closed.

Then later I called tech support, waited for 1hour and spend 1 hour on phone, problem not solved and technitian hangup the call and never call back. 

Very back experience!