NBN outage?

Meganfrance
Level 2
Hi,
I live at Grange in Brisbane and my home Internet is not working. Is there a current NBN issue in my area? There is no issue listed on the TPG NBN service page. Thanks
2 REPLIES 2
Shane

Hey,

Thanks for raising this to us, If there are no known outages in your area, you can proceed with the troubleshooting steps indicated on this link: 

If you are using a WIFI connection, then you may check these links to improve your home network.

If you need further assistance, please send us a private message with your TPG customer ID, username and complete address so we can take a look at your account.

To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community

@Meganfrance wrote:
Hi,
I live at Grange in Brisbane and my home Internet is not working. Is there a current NBN issue in my area? There is no issue listed on the TPG NBN service page. Thanks

Shane

Just checking this thread should you require further assistance, please update this thread. Cheers!

Hi,