NBN 'speed' ?

parso78
Level 2

New NBN setup yesterday went smoothly. Everything is setup and working well.

Not too happy with the speeds I am seeig though. Signed up for the NBN100 plan, and so far the peak speeds I've tested and recorded are 22down & 2.9up mbs. 
This is not even close to the 80mbs I signed up for. I'd be happy with 60, even 50mbs downloads, but 21-22mbs download speed on the top plan rate - sorry that doesn't work for me. Anyone else experience this with a new connection?
I'm hoping that perhaps it was a case of 'wrong plan' assignemnt during the connection process, but we'll see soon enough.

2 REPLIES 2
Erika

Hi @parso78

Welcome to TPG Community. 

I've searched for your account using your Community Details and was able to find a match. 

Just ran a remote line test and this shows no physical issue on the line and you are currently on our NBN100 plan. 

But I do still recommend that we have one of our technicians give you a call to resolve your issue as your service may be affected by other factors.

Please let us know your best time and contact number via PM so I can get a technician to call you.

For your reference, please see this link on how to send a PM.

Erika

Hi @parso78

I can see that this case has now been escalated to our Engineering team for further investigation. 

I've now raised this case as a priority and our Engineers will be providing you further updates via SMS or phone call as soon as additional information becomes available. 

Cheers,