NBN

Mitch108
Level 2
The NBN has been down for nearly 3 days in the Palmview Area in Queensland. There is little information about when it will be up other than NBNCO saying there is an outage and may come back up in 10 days.
Any updates out there.
Cheers
Scott
3 REPLIES 3
Shane

Hey, Scott.

I'd love to help check the updates and chase this with the Team handling the Escalated Fault. , send us a Private Message with your account details (Username/Customer ID together with the adderss on file).

How do I private message (PM) in the community 

Regards,

@Mitch108 wrote:
The NBN has been down for nearly 3 days in the Palmview Area in Queensland. There is little information about when it will be up other than NBNCO saying there is an outage and may come back up in 10 days.
Any updates out there.
Cheers
Scott

surfingvoyager2
Level 2

Hi Mitch, just got off the phone to my provider support. 

Grumpy about the lack of detail myself on the NBNCO site, too. And the outage doesn't appear on the NBN list

After chasing up the details the staff member said it was described as "multicable break on a major road".

Just saw on local politicians page it was under Sippy Downs Drive

Original  resolution I was told Tuesday was Wednesday at 2100. Now the estimate is Friday at 2100

Shane

Welcome to the community, surfingvoyager2

We'd love t ohelp check the status of the issue affecting the service. To better stand the situation, send us a Private Message with your account details (Username/Customer ID together with the address on file).

How do I private message (PM) in the community

Regards,

Hi Mitch, just got off the phone to my provider support. 

Grumpy about the lack of detail myself on the NBNCO site, too. And the outage doesn't appear on the NBN list

After chasing up the details the staff member said it was described as "multicable break on a major road".

Just saw on local politicians page it was under Sippy Downs Drive

Original  resolution I was told Tuesday was Wednesday at 2100. Now the estimate is Friday at 2100