TPG Community

Get online support

NBN50 upload speed drop

grommet777
Level 2

Hi there TPG team

I have been on the NBN50 plan for a few years now. My download for my area capped at 33 Mbps when I first got it and the upload was at or close to 20 Mbps. Over time the download has improved to 40 Mbps but my upload has dropped to 7.1 Mbps. It gets so slow at times that Netflix and Prime now take about a minute to improve the image being streamed. Also, if I rewind or jump to a point on the timer bar it will hourglass until it says an error has occurred. this might take 2 or 3 more goes to get working again. Every task on PC or Smart TV has got a dreadful delay that was not there before. Last two weeks it has been near unbearable.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Thank you
Peter

1 REPLY 1
Riezl

Hi @grommet777 ,

We've created some articles that will help you troubleshoot the Slow speed issue.

If you are using a WIFI connection, then you may check these links to improve your home network.

If you need further assistance, please send us a private message with your TPG customer ID, username and complete address so we can pull up the account.

To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community