TPG Community

Get online support

Nbn dropping out constantly or not working at all

ameliahourigan
Level 2
So disappointed that I changed to tpg nbn from adsl 2+ with dodo. Never had a problem with internet until I changed. Constant dropouts and slow speeds until a technician came out...then steady connection with slow speeds for a few days until today with no internet at all. Seriously not happy. I am unable to use any of the subscriptions that I pay money for like Netflix, Spotify, Foxtel etc and now I’m going to be forming out extra in mobile data on top. Not good enough.
6 REPLIES 6
Rica_R

Hi @ameliahourigan,

We sorry to hear about the drop outs encountered after you've transferred. Allow us to take a look on your account to resolve this issue.

I was able to locate your account using your Community details and have seen that that our Engineers are chasing this matter with NBN Co and have monitoring your case to resolve the drop outs. A further investigation has been requested to NBN Co to facilitate the line the soonest possible time.

Your feedback does matter to us and we have a deep understanding of your concern.  Feedback will be provided once available. Thank you

ameliahourigan
Level 2
Not sure if you actually read all of what I wrote as my internet is no longer just “dropping out” - I now have no internet and haven’t had for 2 days. And yes, I spoke to someone at tpg this afternoon - they told me they would get back to me within a couple of hours but surprise surprise, no one has contacted me. I am also unable to use the lights in my house now as they are smart lights. Like seriously. You are not providing the service I have paid for. In addition to that you are costing me money on extra mobile data along with the inability to access many subscription services I have paid for.
ameliahourigan
Level 2
I’m still waiting for someone to call me back - you said you’d call me back within a couple of hours and that was more than 24 hours ago
Rica_R

Hi @ameliahourigan,

Apologies for the delayed feedback, we've chased this matter with our Engineers and requested to expedite the concern. May we ask for your preferred time of contact? 

ameliahourigan
Level 2
I don’t have any preferred time
Rica_R

I'll be arranging a call back around 10am - 11am tomorrow morning for the updates. We'll ensure that a call back will be made during the time frame given. Thank you.