Nbn

JanLanger
Level 2
Hi there,

I've been trying to connect nbn for 4 days, still nothing. I tried to contact someone but no one even get back to me, I do not really like pay something, what does not work!
1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @JanLanger,

Welcome to the community!

If you're having issues with NBN service, we recommend the best thing to do first is check if there's an outage on the NBN network.

We have created this article that can guide you on How to Check for NBN Network Outage

If there are no known outages in your area you may perform basic troubleshooting, we did an article that you may find helpful see this link below.

Troubleshooting no internet connection

In this particular installation issue affecting your NBN service. We can see that your NBN service installation is not yet complete and still on-going status. Based on the latest update, we are currently awaiting for the NBN-NCD/Box to be installed for remote activation.

We did an article that will guide you on how to setup the equipment visit the link below. NBN FTTC Setup - General Setup

The installation is still in progress and the System is awaiting for NBN-NCD to be installed which has already been shipped. We raise this to our NBN Provisioning Team, one of our Case Manager will contact you tomorrow to provide updates.

Regards,