TPG Community

Get online support

New Connection Enquiry

Shanks
Level 2

TPG seems blissfully unaware of the location of their own infrastructure. As a small business operator, I've spent the entire day calling, on hold, transferred, only to have 4 people tell me that the service from the TPG Pit, to which another Business in the building is connected, does not exist. There does not appear to be any connection between the remote call centers, their online records, and reality.

Awaiting for a call back tomorrow now, being the fourth time that's been promised today.

1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @Shanks ,

Welcome to the community!

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I would love to help check the status of the installation progress, to better understand the situation. Shoot me a private message with your account details (Username/Customer ID together with the address on file).

How do I private message (PM) in the communit 

Regards,

@Shanks wrote:

TPG seems blissfully unaware of the location of their own infrastructure. As a small business operator, I've spent the entire day calling, on hold, transferred, only to have 4 people tell me that the service from the TPG Pit, to which another Business in the building is connected, does not exist. There does not appear to be any connection between the remote call centers, their online records, and reality.

Awaiting for a call back tomorrow now, being the fourth time that's been promised today.