Level 2
I have received a modem. Router for
NBN FTTC SL Bundle Superfast
Contract what's the next step?
8 REPLIES 8
KarlB

Hi @mahone17 

Welcome to the community,

Could you please send me a PM (private message) with your Full Name, CID (customer identication number) and your mobile phone number, so I can take a look at your service?

Regards,

Karl

KarlB

Hi @mahone17 

Do you have your NBN NCD like the device in the image below? From what I can see there should already be one onsite.

FTTC NCD.jpg

Regards,

Karl

mahone17
Level 2
There is no ncd available. I moved to this house recently. There is a phone connection socket and that's all.
KarlB

Hi @mahone17

Our records indicate that an NCD was installed at that address before. The previous tenant must have taken it with them. I have requested for our Provisioning Team to investigate and requested for someone to call you back with an update.

Regards,

Karl

mahone17
Level 2
Can I buy ndc myself?
KarlB

Hi @mahone17 

The NCD is supplied by NBN and we will need to arrange the NCD for you.

Regards,

Karl

Mamal
Level 2
Hi
Modem is already received and what's next step?
When start wi fi?
Riezl

Hi @Mamal,

For new services, we recommend customers to check if their service has been installed and activated.

We have created this community article, which contains a video on How to track your TPG service installation

We also send an email notification once the service is activated.

If you have received this email and the service is still not working, we recommend to check if the equipment is properly set up and we have created setup guides for all technologies that TPG use : New Connection Setup Help

Should you need further assistance, feel free to drop us a PM of your TPG customer ID, username and complete address so we can pull up the account.