TPG Community

Get online support

No ADSL internet connection in Trafalgar street Petersham

AnnieSiri
Level 2
It worked okay yesterday but once I got today there is no internet connection. No internet light on my modem Smiley Sad
3 REPLIES 3
nickcooney94
Level 2

experiencing same problem in Ashfield/Summer Hill. No internet on my ADSL2+

Will

Hi @nickcooney94

Welcome to the Community!

Since there's no reported outage in your area, we need to check as to why your service isn't working. I used your community info to pull up your TPG account to perform diagnostic tests. From what I gathered, the connection drop at 7PM yesterday. The good thing is that we're not detecting any line fault at the moment. However, we need additional tests to determine the root cause.

I have requested a Sr Technician to contact you before 2PM today using the mobile number we have on file. If you want to provide a different contact number and preferred time, send me a PM.

For your reference: How do I private message (PM) in the community

Regards,

Shane

Hi @AnnieSiri

Welcome to the community!

We are sad to know that you're having difficulty with your service. We are able to locate your account using your community details. We've seen that you have been in contact with one of our Technicians and the Technical Fault has been escalated to our Engineering Team for further investigation.

Based on the latest log on the escalated fault. We have identified that the issue is with the network controlled by the Telstra. This unfortunately means only Telstra technicians have the authority to fix this fault.  

Telstra have told us they have booked a technician to check your TPG service anytime between now and 02/Apr/2019. Your attendance is NOT required. We will pass this on to the assigned Engineer handling this case and make a follow up.

We apologise for any inconvenience, let us know should you require further assistance.

It worked okay yesterday but once I got today there is no internet connection. No internet light on my modem Smiley Sad