TPG Community

Get online support

No Internet Light/Connection on New NBN Installation

adinaliya
Level 2

My ADSL was working perfectly until the NBN and router were installed 2 August 2019. To date i have had zero internet from that day and no help or solution in sight from TPG.All lights are solid green on the modem except the internet light which is completely off.  Technician from NBN attended my adress and comfirmed the problem was resolved by creating a new node for my adress . TPG says they cant detect the modem still.  I have spoken to so many many people daily from TPG who keep on telling me that NBN comfirmed the line is okey but TPG cant detect.No one has offered any solution in sight. Meanwhile TPG collected my monthly subscription even though they are unable to provide a service.Meanwhile iam spending more money buying data from my mobile carrier as my work depends on internet. Iam closing my account and switching to another provider if i do not have this resolved today.Very frustrated Client 

2 REPLIES 2
Shane

Hi @adinaliya,

Welcome to the community!

We're sad to know that you're having issues with your newly installed NBN service. We're able to locate your account using your community details and we've seen that this issue is now being handled by our Engineering Team. We have identified that the issue is with the network controlled by the NBN co. We apologise for any inconvenience we'll chase this with our team and request for urgent feedback.

Cheers!

Riezl

Hi @adinaliya, we can see that our Engineering Team has been in touch and was able to confirm that the service is now working.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to drop us a message. Thank you.