TPG Community

Get online support

No NBN internet connection

SOLVED Go to solution
avaghjiani
Level 2

Hi, For the last 3-4 days, the internet connection has been very slow in the mornings and evenings and loads of drop outs. I've restarted the router/modem a few times as well as the NBN device. This morning loads of drops outs so did teh same again and i can no longer get any conenction. The NBN device has no connection to the UNID-2 (Where the data cable is patched). I have power cycled the NBN device and no luck. 

Can't get hold of TPG support on phone or chat. Chat says they are too busy. Any help? Working from home.

Thanks, 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JayeshP9

Hi avaghjiani,

I have noted that  your service was  transferred to UNID-3 port by nbn so that's reason you did'nt have connection but now i am able to see authentication after you have connected your NF12 router to UNID-3. Regarding your new modem in exchange of contact i have sent request to out customer services team.

regards

JayeshP9.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
JayeshP9

Welcome to TPG Community,

You can private message to me your customer ID, username, service address or mobile number so i can check status here.

regards

JayeshP9

kennylee83
Level 2

Hi @JayeshP9 

I have the same issue, can I PM aswell? 

regards 

Kenny

JayeshP9

Hi avaghjiani,

I have noted that  your service was  transferred to UNID-3 port by nbn so that's reason you did'nt have connection but now i am able to see authentication after you have connected your NF12 router to UNID-3. Regarding your new modem in exchange of contact i have sent request to out customer services team.

regards

JayeshP9.