No NBN internet

konsize1
Level 2
NBN router connection light has been flashing for a few hours now and still no internet, can't get through to the support line. Is there a outage?
2 REPLIES 2
konsize1
Level 2
Update: After 2 hours on hold (before being disconnected), I went to Facebook, got a reply asking to PM details. Did so with no response. Called through support dead on 8am, after a bit of convincing, they quickly tested my line and advised that there is a issue outside my premises and requires someone to contact me between 7-730pm tonight..

As a person who wears hearing aids (80% deaf), I am finding this experience quite upsetting.

Assuming the rain water logged the FTTC, but guess I will find out tonight.

Keeping this post updated in case others are experiencing similar issues and cannot get a update.

Hawthorn East VIC
Shane

Hi @konsize1,

Welcome to the community!

We recommend to check if there's an outage on the NBN network affecting your service.  We have created this article that can guide you on How to Check for NBN Network Outage

If there are no known outages in your area you may perform basic troubleshooting, we did an article that you may find helpful see this link below.

Troubleshooting no internet connection

In this case , we've seen that this issue has been raised to our Engineering Team and was escalated to NBN Co. Initial test result shows a possible line fault causing the service not to work. One of our Engineers sent you an SMS about the NBN Technician appointment schedule.

Let us know should you require further assistance.

Cheers!