No internet all day

Kewwi
Level 2
We have had no phone or internet all day. I called when I got home at 3.50pm and was told that an engineer would contact me. I had a very early important zoom meeting re a job at 5. No-one got back to me so long had to teacher my phone. In situations like this,why can't they give me more phone data until the problem is fixed.
1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @Kewwi,

Thanks for raising this to us, I am sad to know that you're having issues with the service. I can see that the issue has been escalated to our Engineering Team yesterday and identified that the issue is with the network controlled by the NBN co. This unfortunately means only NBN co. technicians have the authority to fix this fault.

Our Engineering Team raised this to NBN Co. updates will be provided via SMS or Phone call when it becomes available.

Let me know should you require further assistance.

Cheers!

We have had no phone or internet all day. I called when I got home at 3.50pm and was told that an engineer would contact me. I had a very early important zoom meeting re a job at 5. No-one got back to me so long had to teacher my phone. In situations like this,why can't they give me more phone data until the problem is fixed.