TPG Community

Get online support

No internet and being charged for it still

Thommo94
Level 2

We have been getting the complete run around with tpg. We have constantly had problems with our internet. 

This time around we lost internet for almost a month. Blamed NBN. When it finally got fixed. We were told on multiple occasions we would be credited. (They did offer a Sim but where we live we don't  qget service with their provider). Now almost 2 months on. We were charged for a month we never had internet! I called the same day I seen the money taken out to be told it would be passed on and a case was set up. And I would hear back within 24-48 hours. (Was the weekend) so I waiting a few days. I called back AGAIN. To be told by a lady that she has spoken to the guys who is dealing with our case and they would call and now 2 weeks on I've heard nothing so I had a chance to call back again. To be told someone will call back.. getting really over the run around.. we have paid for a month worth of internet we haven't been able to use. 

Unfortunately we're ready to change providers as this isn't the first time we've had problems.. very disappointing 

1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @Thommo94 ,

Let us help investigate the status of the billing adjustment for the down time. To proceed, could you shoot us a PM with your details?

How to send a PM? 

Regards,

We have been getting the complete run around with tpg. We have constantly had problems with our internet. 

This time around we lost internet for almost a month. Blamed NBN. When it finally got fixed. We were told on multiple occasions we would be credited. (They did offer a Sim but where we live we don't  qget service with their provider). Now almost 2 months on. We were charged for a month we never had internet! I called the same day I seen the money taken out to be told it would be passed on and a case was set up. And I would hear back within 24-48 hours. (Was the weekend) so I waiting a few days. I called back AGAIN. To be told by a lady that she has spoken to the guys who is dealing with our case and they would call and now 2 weeks on I've heard nothing so I had a chance to call back again. To be told someone will call back.. getting really over the run around.. we have paid for a month worth of internet we haven't been able to use. 

Unfortunately we're ready to change providers as this isn't the first time we've had problems.. very disappointing