TPG Community

Get online support

No internet connection

doganonur35
Level 3
I called countless of times. We had been waiting for three weeks now, for the issue to be resolve... I had been assured that our internet connection will be reinstated by 14 of March... And that is today! but even now, no internet connection...we are still waiting.
3 REPLIES 3
Riezl

Hi @doganonur35,

For customers experiencing any issues with their service, we recommend the best thing to do first is check if there's an outage.

Check our Service Status page for any known outages.

If you're on NBN, we have created this article that can guide you on How to Check for NBN Network Outage

If there are no known outages in your area, you can proceed with the troubleshooting steps indicated on this link : Troubleshooting No Internet Connection

In your case, the service is currently affected by a Telstra network outage and our wholesale partner Telstra is doing their best to rectify the problem as soon as possible.

doganonur35
Level 3
Ok. Just cancel my tpg account. I got 4g internet from an other provider. Thanks.
doganonur35
Level 3
Someone can proceed that! Cancel my f*kn account. I can't reach anyone from tpg, online chat is sh*t. Phone is not working too. Just i want cancel my account that's it. How simple is that!