TPG Community

Get online support

No internet connection

SOLVED Go to solution
EVS58
Level 2

Customer ID: 6357702

My elderly mum has lost her internet connection from Saturday. I am her authorised representative on her account. Can you please verify the problem and if need be please send someone around to check as she won't be able to check the various connections. I don't live with her so I cannot do the various tests either. Thank you.

kind regards

Edith

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
David_M

Hi @EVS58 

I have checked this NBN-FTTC 12/1 service and tests are passing. The modem has been up and authenticated for 24hrs also. Your are on the base 10GB plan.

This plan is ''throttled''. That means, after downloading a 10gig AMOUNT, the SPEED is decreased to 32kbps, which is only good for light browsing and emails.

When your billing period re-sets, the speed will go back to normal.

You should consider the next plan up which includes 50GB data per month.

Thanks,

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
David_M

Hi @EVS58 

Thanks for your query!

Let me have a look for you, and I will get back to you ASAP.

There is also a new ''TPG Mobile APP'' to help you with various trouble shooting and account issues, via a mobile phone app.
https://www.tpg.com.au/download

Regards,
David_M

David_M

Hi @EVS58 

I have checked this NBN-FTTC 12/1 service and tests are passing. The modem has been up and authenticated for 24hrs also. Your are on the base 10GB plan.

This plan is ''throttled''. That means, after downloading a 10gig AMOUNT, the SPEED is decreased to 32kbps, which is only good for light browsing and emails.

When your billing period re-sets, the speed will go back to normal.

You should consider the next plan up which includes 50GB data per month.

Thanks,

EVS58
Level 2
Thank you for the reply. I have upgraded her to the higher plan. Hopefully that fixes her problemSmiley Happy
David_M

Hi @EVS58 

It should resolve it.

Thanks,