TPG Community

Get online support

No internet connection

eviec
Level 2

Hi! I'm in the process of trying to set up my internet. I have connected both my NBN and wifi modem and turned them on, however, the internet light won't turn on on my wifi modem thing. All lights are on on the NBN and on the modem the lights are on for WAN and WLAN. The internet light flashes momentarily but even when i try on my phone, nothing loads. 

Any help is very much appreciated 

1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @eviec ,

We're sad to know that you're having issues with the service. We did an article that you may find helpful, this will guide you a basic troubleshooting on how to fix this issue, please see link below.

In the event that the issue still persist, feel free to send me your account details (Username/Customer ID together with the address on file) to proced with further test and investigation.

How do I private message (PM) in the community 

Regards,

@eviec wrote:

Hi! I'm in the process of trying to set up my internet. I have connected both my NBN and wifi modem and turned them on, however, the internet light won't turn on on my wifi modem thing. All lights are on on the NBN and on the modem the lights are on for WAN and WLAN. The internet light flashes momentarily but even when i try on my phone, nothing loads. 

Any help is very much appreciated