TPG Community

Get online support

No internet every two weeks

aphacia
Level 3
Hi
I lost internet almost every two weeks. Are there any special reasons? Or you have not received payment from my bank account?
Please send me email prior to stopping me.
Thanks
2 REPLIES 2
Shane

We ran an initial test to the service and it seems that a line causing dropouts with the connection. We will raise this to our Engineering Team for investigation and assessment. You will be contacted by one of our Engineers as soon as update becomes available via SMS or Phone call.

Hi
I lost internet almost every two weeks. Are there any special reasons? Or you have not received payment from my bank account?
Thanks

Shane

We noticed that you have been contacted by one of our Engineers. Let us know should you require more assistance.

Regards,

We ran an initial test to the service and it seems that a line causing dropouts with the connection. We will raise this to our Engineering Team for investigation and assessment. You will be contacted by one of our Engineers as soon as update becomes available via SMS or Phone call.

Hi
Thanks