No internet

SOLVED Go to solution
binhdaihua1
Level 2
Hello. My internet has not been working for 2 days. I have tried to reset the modem and checked the cable but it didnt worked. The void and internet light on my modem are off. Please help.
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Will

Hi @binhdaihua1

Welcome to the Community!

Thanks for raising this with us. I'm sorry to hear that you had difficulty contacting our Helpdesk for assistance regarding your concern.

I checked your account using your community details as reference. I was able to perform diagnostic tests and we found out a possible NBN line fault that needs to be checked by NBNCo. I have escalated this case to our Engineering Team to assist us in getting your service back up and running.

Please expect to be contacted (SMS or phone call) by our Engineering Team before 4:30PM NSW today to provide you a feedback on the ticket's progress.

Regards,

View solution in original post

Will

Hi @binhdaihua1

Our records indicate that one of our Engineers have already spoken to you about the case. This was already raised to NBNCo to resolve the issue.

Any additional information about the ticket will be provided to you directly by our Engineering team.

Regards,

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
binhdaihua1
Level 2
Hello,

I have tried to call tpg technical support for a few times but couldnt get through. Today i loged in modem configuration page and noticed my internet connection has been down since 12th Feb (which i didnt know as i was overseas). I do need my internet connection asap. I have been with tpg for few years and really likes your services but i will cancel the contract and switch to other ISP if i dont hear anything from you guys. Thanks.
Will

Hi @binhdaihua1

Welcome to the Community!

Thanks for raising this with us. I'm sorry to hear that you had difficulty contacting our Helpdesk for assistance regarding your concern.

I checked your account using your community details as reference. I was able to perform diagnostic tests and we found out a possible NBN line fault that needs to be checked by NBNCo. I have escalated this case to our Engineering Team to assist us in getting your service back up and running.

Please expect to be contacted (SMS or phone call) by our Engineering Team before 4:30PM NSW today to provide you a feedback on the ticket's progress.

Regards,

Will

Hi @binhdaihua1

Our records indicate that one of our Engineers have already spoken to you about the case. This was already raised to NBNCo to resolve the issue.

Any additional information about the ticket will be provided to you directly by our Engineering team.

Regards,