No internet

Amysatchell
Level 3
For the last three days by NBN box has been resetting itself Until last night when my internet stopped working completely at about 7pm. The NBN box looks like it is working and I have checked the internet connection of the modem router but no data is being transmitted - I need the internet for work. I lodged this online and added to the case via email last night and expected a response then as a response should come in 4 hours. Why is there no data coming to my household? I am also now getting the attached image on my devices.
1 REPLY 1
Riezl

Hi @Amysatchell,

For customers experiencing any issues with their service, we recommend the best thing to do first is check if there's an outage.

Check our Service Status page for any known outages.

If you're on NBN, we have created this article that can guide you on How to Check for NBN Network Outage

If there are no known outages in your area, you can proceed with the troubleshooting steps indicated on this link : Troubleshooting No Internet Connection

In your case, the issue has been lodged to NBN Co. and they have booked a technician to fix this.