No phone or internet

Gavin
Level 2
I have had no phone or internet for 10 days. TPG have sent texts saying it would be restored before 13 February then 14 then 16 then PERHAPS by 17. They stopped sending updates 3 days ago. Phone calls result in long wait times only to be told technician from Telstra would restore the line At some possible future date. This has now cost me a lot of money and has permanently damaged my business. I will be writing to the telecommunications ombudsman and contacting my local MP. Great way to treat a loyal customer of 8 years!
1 REPLY 1
Will

Hi @Gavin

Welcome to the Community!

Thanks for raising this with us. I can only imagine how frustrating your experience has been.

Using your community details, I was able to pull up your account. A Telstra technician checked your line yesterday and has made a fix. Our current test results no longer show any evident line fault.

I can also see that you've spoken to one of our Technical Support team earlier today wherein you were informed of a possible internal issue affecting your service still.

Nonetheless, I have requested for our Engineering team to contact you before 3:30PM NSW today using your mobile number we have on file. If you need to provide us a different contact number or change the call back schedule, send me a PM. For your reference, you may visit this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community.

Regards,