TPG Community

Get online support

No responce from Privacy@tpgtelecom.com.au after 48 hours

rohangunton
Level 2

Ive been trying to activate an NBN service and login into my account but when I set it up the phone rep spelt my name, email and phone number incorrect, therefore I am unable to login to my account or even talk to a phone rep regarding this because they want an SMS code. I have emailed privacy@tpgtelecom.com.au with all the needed info to change this info including a photo id and a pic of myself but after 48 hours I still haven't gotten a response. I need this sorted out ASAP as I don't have any internet right now. Can you guys please respond to me my email is xxxxxxx@gmail.com

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @rohangunton,

Our Privacy Team is not available during weekends but we will chase this with them in your behalf to prioritise this concern. Could you shoot us a PM with your details.

Note: We edited your post for security purposes.

Regards,

Ive been trying to activate an NBN service and login into my account but when I set it up the phone rep spelt my name, email and phone number incorrect, therefore I am unable to login to my account or even talk to a phone rep regarding this because they want an SMS code. I have emailed privacy@tpgtelecom.com.au with all the needed info to change this info including a photo id and a pic of myself but after 48 hours I still haven't gotten a response. I need this sorted out ASAP as I don't have any internet right now. Can you guys please respond to me my email is xxxxxxx@gmail.com

Thanks