Outages

jolamprill
Level 2
Hi, I have received about 10 sms messages saying the internet will be out from a very fkn date to a certain date that spans a week..,.. I work from home so I am hoping you are not expecting our household to be without internet that long 🤷‍♀️
2 REPLIES 2
jolamprill
Level 2
Omg I’m sorry I just saw that autocorrect put a swear word in…. I’m
Sorry
Riezl

Hi @jolamprill ,

While we will endeavour to make NBN Access services available to customers 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, NBN Access services are not fault free and we cannot guarantee uninterrupted service, or the speed, performance or quality of the service.

There are many factors outside of our control that may affect NBN services, such as the performance of third party suppliers and equipment, force majeure events and your hardware and software configuration.

We reserve the right to perform maintenance work from time to time, which may temporarily interrupt your access to the service. Where possible, we will perform this work during non-peak times.

Please send us a private message with your TPG customer ID, username and complete address so we can take a look at your account.

To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community