Poor ping

gattc
Level 2
Recently my internet speed and also my ping have gone really poor. Often crawls and in games over 150 ping most of the time. 3pm to 9pm is shocking. Anyone having this issue? Nothing changed with recent usage etc
5 REPLIES 5
Shane

Hi @gattc ,

Welcome to the community!

Thank you for raising this to us. We'd like to confirm on what device(s) is used in gaming and if you experience getting the latency issue on other devices/games.

If you experience the latency issue on device(s) connected via Wi-Fi. We did an article that you may find helpful. This will guide you on how to improve wireless connection at home, visit the links below.

Let us know how it will go.

Cheers!

gattc
Level 2
Hi Shane. Nothing has changed recently at home. On the Xbox and all game pings seem worse. 3pm to around 8pm are really bad and download very bad. Not sure what is happening. Same issue on our TV and PC with download rate issues. Read through your articles and checked channels etc. all is in line with articles. Great if you can help.
Shane

Hi @gattc,

Thanks for the additional details. Please send me your account information (Username/Customer ID together with the address) we'll run remote test and see if there is a possible line fault affecting the speed of the service.

In case you need a reference:

How do I private message (PM) in the community

Cheers!

Riezl

Hi @gattc, thanks for sending the account details via PM. We have checked the status of your connection and we are not detecting any fault on the line or network that may affect its performance at the moment.

May we know if you're still having issues?

ypowlowski
Level 2

you can check the internet connection again? may be it is the reason hill climb racing