Ready to cancel TPG

SOLVED Go to solution
helpme29
Level 2

My internet keeps dropping out and I have had to hotspot to my phone. May as well cancel my TPG service and continue with Optus who actually stays connected. I am working from home and need reliable internet service.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Riezl

Hi @helpme29 , we have made another follow up with our Engineering Team and we'll make sure that you will receive an update within the day.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Riezl

Hi @helpme29 , we are sorry to know that you are having issues with the service and considering cancelling it. We value you as our customer and we'd like to check what can be done to turn things around.

Please send us a private message with your TPG customer ID, username and complete address so we can pull up the account.

To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community 

helpme29
Level 2

Private messaged yesterday, no help at all. Internet is completely down today, have reset multiple times.

Riezl

Hi @helpme29, your concern has been escalated to our Engineering Team and they are coordinating the matter with Telstra who will be sending a technician anytime between now and 10/Jul/2021 to fix the issue.

helpme29
Level 2

My internet is still cutting out and I haven't been contated by anybody from the engineering team.

Riezl

Hi @helpme29 , we have made another follow up with our Engineering Team and we'll make sure that you will receive an update within the day.