Receiving Emails

Hawata
Level 2

Hello, for awhile now I have been experiencing problems receiving emails.

I will apply for account resets/password changes from websites or services only for the email to take upwards of 4hrs (sometimes days) to arrive. Sometimes this can prove extremely problematic as the code/reset passwords i am applying for have an expiry timer of 15min meaning i am permanently locked out as by the time i get the email the code has long since expired. I have tried everything recommended on your FAQ page and still have yet to correct the problem.

Currently i have been waiting 3hrs and 46min to get an email whereas the email i got to set up and verify this account to make this very post was almost instant.

1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @Hawata,

Let us help make investigation with the issue affecting the incoming emails of your TPG E-mail, could you shoot us a PM with your details so we can better understand the situation and raise this with the Postmaster.

How to send a PM? 

Regards,

Hello, for awhile now I have been experiencing problems receiving emails.

I will apply for account resets/password changes from websites or services only for the email to take upwards of 4hrs (sometimes days) to arrive. Sometimes this can prove extremely problematic as the code/reset passwords i am applying for have an expiry timer of 15min meaning i am permanently locked out as by the time i get the email the code has long since expired. I have tried everything recommended on your FAQ page and still have yet to correct the problem.

Currently i have been waiting 3hrs and 46min to get an email whereas the email i got to set up and verify this account to make this very post was almost instant.