TPG Community

Get online support

Refund given poor NBN connectivity

pdmachet
Level 2

Can I please enquire about a refund of some of what I pay to TPG. We have been having almost weekly "emergency repairs" to the NBN as well as frequent drop outs of internet for anywhere from 30 secs to 5 mins. This has caused a significant financial and time impost on us given my wife and I both do work from home. Videoconferences drop out and so on and the data on our mobiles has had to be used extensively. The service is simply unacceptable. Thus, I believe, some portion of my payments should be refunded for lack of delivery of the product I'm paying for.

Please let me know how this will be processed.

3 REPLIES 3
Angeli

Hi @pdmachet

Welcome to TPG Community! 

We'd like to take a closer look on your account and assess your refund request. Kindly PM your TPG account details, so we can assist accordingly. 

How do I private message (PM) in the community

Regards, 

Angeli

pdmachet
Level 2

Hi Angeli,

I followed the guide about how to message privately but when I click on your name, no option to send a message comes up! Unfortunately continues my frustration. Can you please either send me another option to reply privately or check your name link and have that repaired.

Thanks 

pdmachet
Level 2

My apologies for last post. After trying another 4 times, the "send message" link appeared.