TPG Community

Get online support

Return traffic dropped on 203-219-107-90.static.tpgi.com.au

GlenatAccuro
Level 2

Hi, we have been having issues with our website intermittently dropping out for short periods of time for the last week or so. In discussions with the hosting provider it was determined that return traffic from the website was stopping at  203-219-107-90.static.tpgi.com.au after doing a tracert. We are Aussie Broadband customers (Telstra network, I believe) and our website is hosted in the US. The dop out is occuring from the website (199.250.213.81 ) to the office (180.150.43.123). Is there a known network issue? Could someone please investigate?

1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @GlenatAccuro ,

Welcome to the community!

This has been raised to our Network Engineering Team for investigation, I will provide the feedback on this thread when it becomes available.

Regards,

@GlenatAccuro wrote:

Hi, we have been having issues with our website intermittently dropping out for short periods of time for the last week or so. In discussions with the hosting provider it was determined that return traffic from the website was stopping at  203-219-107-90.static.tpgi.com.au after doing a tracert. We are Aussie Broadband customers (Telstra network, I believe) and our website is hosted in the US. The dop out is occuring from the website (199.250.213.81 ) to the office (180.150.43.123). Is there a known network issue? Could someone please investigate?