TPG Community

Get online support

Seeking assistance: Internet dropped out suddenly - no internet light on modem

Amina555
Level 2
My internet has suddenly stopped working. It seems like an outtage but I can find no record of an outtage in my area. I have removed and replugged the cables plus turned off the modem and NBN box several times for over thirty seconds (as suggested in troubleshooting guide) but don’t know what to do next? Any assistance much appreciated. Thank you
1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @Amina555 ,

Thanks for raising this to us, here is an article that you may find helpful it will guide you on how to perform basic troubleshooting for having 'No connection' see link below.

Troubleshooting no internet connection 

Let us know how it will go, in the event that the issue still persists send me your account details (Username/Customer ID together with the address on file) for further investigation.

How do I private message (PM) in the community 

Regards,

@Amina555 wrote:
My internet has suddenly stopped working. It seems like an outtage but I can find no record of an outtage in my area. I have removed and replugged the cables plus turned off the modem and NBN box several times for over thirty seconds (as suggested in troubleshooting guide) but don’t know what to do next? Any assistance much appreciated. Thank you