Slow Upload Speeds

SOLVED Go to solution
xr64me
Level 3

Hello All,

My Internet lost me a lot of down time last night as i was getting exsesive amounts of drop outs was there any real reason as i checked the service status and all appeared to be normal... Today so far no drop outs as of yet.. Service stataus still the same. 

Also have the NBN 50 and since i have been conected my download speed as been 47 Mbps and upload as been 19 Mbps evey time i do a TPG speed test and now why has my upload speed chaned.

See below for test result as 10:30am

Kind Regards 

COPY LINK

Test results

PING

ms

DOWNLOAD

Mbps

UPLOAD

Mbps

TPG Internet Pty Ltd

Sydney

TPG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Will

That's great, @xr64me!

From what I can tell, your Case Engineer is still monitoring the issue to ensure that everything's back to normal. You'll probably be notified by our Engineering Team as to the progress.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Will

Hi @xr64me 

Thanks for raising this with us!

On top of the low upload speed, your connection is still unstable today. Upon further testing, we detected a possible line fault that needs to be checked by NBNCo. I have escalated this to our Engineering Team for assistance.

You will be contacted by one of our Engineers via SMS or phone call regarding the progress of the case. I have provided the mobile number we have on file as your best contact number. Should you wish to provide a different contact number, please send me a PM.

Let me know if you have other concerns.

Regards,

xr64me
Level 3

Hi Will,

Thank you for your prompt action on this matter. Was contacted by the technician via both phone and Sms.

A NBN technician will be attending my residence on Wednesday 05.06.19 between 1pm - 5pm.

Once again many thanks for your assistance in this issue. 

Kind Regards

Will

No worries, @xr64me.

Let's see how it goes once an NBN technician completes the repair. Feedback pertaining to the outcome of the tech visit will be given by your assigned Engineer.

Cheers!

xr64me
Level 3

Hi @Will 

Internet speed issue seems to be now back to normal.

Many thanks to and all persons involved with my issue. See results as of 3:45pm today.

Cheers....

Test results

PING

ms

DOWNLOAD

Mbps

UPLOAD

Mbps

TPG Internet Pty Ltd

Sydney

TPG

Will

That's great, @xr64me!

From what I can tell, your Case Engineer is still monitoring the issue to ensure that everything's back to normal. You'll probably be notified by our Engineering Team as to the progress.