Slow adsl

Iandunlop
Level 2
I am getting very slow adsl speeds at my address. It has an download speed of 2 and an upload speed of 0.6. I have att attached the speed test.
http://tpg.speedtestcustom.com/result/67575da0-5387-11e9-8338-91e6a3256f9c
I am 2457 meters from a possible point and and 3300 as a cable distance.
Can you please have a look at this?
Regards
2 REPLIES 2
Will

Hi @Iandunlop

Welcome to the Community!

The speed you're getting is indeed slower than what we're expecting based on the possible cable distance of 3300m.

I pulled up your account using your community details and was able to run tests. The results show that the line is shorted. However, it's possible that this fault could be a premise issue. We need to perform additional tests which will include disconnecting your devices from the phone socket/s.

I have organized a call back from one of our Sr Technicians to call you tomorrow to perform these tests. Please expect the call between 9-10AM NSW (April 2, 2019) on the mobile number we have on file.

If you wish to provide a different contact number or change the time for the call back, send me a PM so I can forward it over.

How to PM? Visit this link.

Regards,

Will

Hi @Iandunlop

Our records show that one of our Sr Tech has contacted you today for the additional tests that we need to perform. Based on the notes, you were not at home when they called and that you agreed to give call our hotline when you're available.

Let us know if you need our assistance in scheduling a call back so we can finish the tests that will give us an idea on what's affecting the speed of your connection.

Regards,