Slow internet

aagoldcoast
Level 2
Hi, we’ve posted a case a few weeks back as when we moved house our internet wasn’t working even though TPG said it was setup. A technician visited and couldn’t find any issues. We managed resolving this ourselves but trying differing plugs around the house with the modem, which fixed it.
Last week our internet slowed down to the point pages won’t load. We’ve placed numerous calls to TPG on Friday and Saturday, and a technician finally visited Monday. They said it was an issue with Telstra. Telstra visited today and they’ve said there is nothing wrong their end, and it’s a TPG issue. TPG are looking to organise for someone to come back to check everything over again.
Please can I ask if anyone knows what could be the issue. After the initial issue upon moving, the internet was working great. What’s changed since then to make the internet slow and virtually unable to be used??
3 REPLIES 3
Shane

Hi @aagoldcoast,

Your connection is currently under assessment by our Engineering Team. I've seen that you have been in contact with one of our Engineers today and provided the case progress.

Based on current findings slow connection and the fluctuating sync rate is more likely coming from outside due to the erratic noise seen based on tests.

We'll chase this up and further updates will be provided by our Engineering Team.

aagoldcoast
Level 2
Hi Shane,
My partner spoke to an engineer today but they still haven’t come to our house to resolve the issue. We are still therefore without internet and it’s been 1 week tomorrow.
The engineer said he might come in the morning but couldn’t confirm.
We are at a loss as to what to do as this is costing us money to seek alternate internet options, and costing us time liaising with TPG and Telstra numerous times.
Please can we request a resolution as soon as possible.
Thank you
Shane

Hi @aagoldcoast.

We apologise for the delay and understand you feel that your connection issue is taking far too long to resolve. Our engineering Team is working around the clock to rectify this fault. I don’t have any further updates differing from what has already been communicated to you. Your experience is important to us and we will be keeping a close eye on your case and further updates will be provided by the assigned Engineer.

Cheers!