Stablilty Issues

_Uneducated_
Level 2

Sup TPG!,

So after over 3 hours speaking to tech support, not only was i insulted for being uneducated, i was accused of being agressive and unreasonable.

After being told by your initial tech support assistant that there had been an obvious fault at the exchange and would explain the stability issues for the last 6 months (as confirmed by your rep) your escalation rep's tell me theres magically no issue! and yet here i am, unable to use a service i have been paying for for an extremely long time with no recourse to compensation apparently because "its all clear to the street".

Next time someone calls i hope their intelligence isnt insulted, and i hope they achieve resolution, because i sure as hell didnt and cant wait to make the call to cancel a 'service' (i use that term loosely because my lack of connection sure refutes that) that i pay full price for and receive nothing!

"agressively" and "unreasonably" yours, A disgruntled customer.

1 REPLY 1
RajenS

Hi @_Uneducated_ 

Welcome to TPG Community,

Could you PM (Private message) me your customer ID, username, service address or mobile number so I can check the status here.

To learn how to send a private message, click here.