Still nothing...

Michealb
Level 3

So we are going on around 3 weeks with no connection ever since the tech they sent "fixed" our connection. He turned dropouts and slow speeds, into no connection at all! He also left our internet plug hanging out of the wall. TPG Support have been completely useless. We call and just get hand balled to other departments who have no answer for us, no explanation, no eta on a fix...nothing. Last time we called we were told we would be contacted directly by NBN, guess what? never happened. I had a tech out in less than 2 days for a slow connection/dropouts, and now that he ruined my connection completely, I can't seem to get any support. 

Patience has well and truly worn thin with this, the fact we can't be given an explanation of whats happened and an eta on a fix is rediculous. Working from home, my wifes online business, home schooling is all impossible currently. My daughter also has a disability and due to COVID most appointments are currently done via Zoom... She is unable to take part in those now which has been detrimental.

At this point I am very regretfull for signing up to TPG, customer service has been very poor. I've been told "we are working on it around the clock"....Funny that..I still have no connection or answers. I contacted NBN directly, who advised the issue was with TPG who cannot provide required details!

As of now I am taking my complaint further, as TPG has been unable to resolve this issue.

1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @Michealb ,

We apologise for the inconvenience this has been raised to our Complaints Resolution Team for further handling and investigation. We've also notified them to add this post on the ongoing complaint. Further updates will be provided when it becomes available.

Regards,

@Michealb wrote:

So we are going on around 3 weeks with no connection ever since the tech they sent "fixed" our connection. He turned dropouts and slow speeds, into no connection at all! He also left our internet plug hanging out of the wall. TPG Support have been completely useless. We call and just get hand balled to other departments who have no answer for us, no explanation, no eta on a fix...nothing. Last time we called we were told we would be contacted directly by NBN, guess what? never happened. I had a tech out in less than 2 days for a slow connection/dropouts, and now that he ruined my connection completely, I can't seem to get any support. 

Patience has well and truly worn thin with this, the fact we can't be given an explanation of whats happened and an eta on a fix is rediculous. Working from home, my wifes online business, home schooling is all impossible currently. My daughter also has a disability and due to COVID most appointments are currently done via Zoom... She is unable to take part in those now which has been detrimental.

At this point I am very regretfull for signing up to TPG, customer service has been very poor. I've been told "we are working on it around the clock"....Funny that..I still have no connection or answers. I contacted NBN directly, who advised the issue was with TPG who cannot provide required details!

As of now I am taking my complaint further, as TPG has been unable to resolve this issue.