TPG Community

Get online support

TPG FTTB replacement modem

SirDekkar
Level 2

Hi, a few of the ports on my VR1600v modem have gone bad and I wanted to buy a replcement. 

It seems they dont sell this model in the tech shops, is there an alternate model I can buy to replace the VR1600v? Or buy one from TPG directly? Doesnt seem to be an option for this on the website.

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @SirDekkar,

You have the option to use any 3rd party VDSL2+ modem to use for TPG FTTB. Hence, VoIP feature will only work using our supplied modem/router. In the event that you wish to purchase a TPG modem/router we can arrange our Team to contact you to discuss the details if so, please shoot us a PM with your details.

How to send a PM? 

Regards,

Hi, a few of the ports on my VR1600v modem have gone bad and I wanted to buy a replcement.

It seems they dont sell this model in the tech shops, is there an alternate model I can buy to replace the VR1600v? Or buy one from TPG directly? Doesnt seem to be an option for this on the website.

SirDekkar
Level 2

hi, thx for the reply. I dont use the VoIP, so that part is all good. I'll look into sourcing a modem.

Thanks for the help.

Anonymous
Not applicable

You're welcome, @SirDekkar. Happy holidays! 

hi, thx for the reply. I dont use the VoIP, so that part is all good. I'll look into sourcing a modem.

Thanks for the help.