The cause of spam!

gasopa
Level 2

Good day! Good afternoon I came to my friend from Marseille, she suggested that in the apartment of which I live, the Internet provider TPG, the question is as follows when I work in Chrome, I am transferring me to different sites, writing essays or preparing homework. Can this problem be related to the Internet provider? Just at home I did not have such problems.

2 REPLIES 2
unaflores
Level 2

Hi @gasopa most likely you have viruses. Do you have problems on a laptop or phone?
If I have recently had the same problems on the phone, when you start Chrome, different sites for students are opening, one of them https://customwriting.nyc/, I was advised by Malwarebytes and install an application for blocking advertising.
A friend helped me all this implement and now everything works fine.
I think the provider is not here, if you have a mobile Internet, try to connect on the laptop.

Say what you think and think what you say.
Shane

I agree with, @unaflores.

This has nothing to do with your provider, It is possibe caused by a Malware it is best to perform a fullscan to the affected devices.

Regards,

Good day! Good afternoon I came to my friend from Marseille, she suggested that in the apartment of which I live, the Internet provider TPG, the question is as follows when I work in Chrome, I am transferring me to different sites, writing essays or preparing homework. Can this problem be related to the Internet provider? Just at home I did not have such problems.

Hi @gasopa most likely you have viruses. Do you have problems on a laptop or phone?
If I have recently had the same problems on the phone, when you start Chrome, different sites for students are opening, one of them https://customwriting.nyc/, I was advised by Malwarebytes and install an application for blocking advertising.
A friend helped me all this implement and now everything works fine.
I think the provider is not here, if you have a mobile Internet, try to connect on the laptop.