TPG Community

Get online support

Trying to change address, TPG doesn't want me to

CharlesBarnes96
Level 2

I am trying to change my address. I have used TPG at my current address since December 2018. I am moving very soon and want to use the same plan for my new address. All of the phones are down in order to use COVID-19 as an excuse to cut employees/costs. 

"Lardedar, use the online service, yay!"

No. TPG never provided me with an account username or password. They have sent me no emails ever regarding this. The only non-advertising emails I get from TPG are regarding customer satisfaction after phone calls. I have no way of making an 'account' that I can see. 

The TPG relocation email address has no human being at the end of it. 

Instant chat support won't let me use it. I used it once, but they lied about the TPG relocation email address being useful: it was not useful. 

Please, tell me that I am wrong, and get me in touch with a human. For the love of God, just acknowledge my change of address, set up internet at my new address, and treat me like a human being. What have I done to deserve this? 

1 REPLY 1
peter_k

Welcome to TPG Community,

Could you PM (Private message) me your customer ID, username, service address or mobile number so i can help you.

To learn how to send a private message, click here.  

Regards

Peter