TPG Community

Get online support

Unable to access certain websites (but able to access when using a hotspot), and unable to send PM

dlfernando
Level 2

Hi,

I was hoping to please get some help on how to fix my access to a website that disappeared as of a few days ago. I can access the website when I hotspot to my phone, but not when I'm connected to my TPG internet.

I have followed the steps outlined in the troubleshoot thread and have the Trace route, but was unable to send a PM as after following the instructions there was not the abiility to 'send message'.

If someone could please help me it would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @dlfernando ,

Welcome to the community!

I would love to help and get to the bottom of this, I will send you a private message so you can reply the test result together with your account details (Username/Customer ID together with the address on file).

Regards,

@dlfernando wrote:

Hi,

I was hoping to please get some help on how to fix my access to a website that disappeared as of a few days ago. I can access the website when I hotspot to my phone, but not when I'm connected to my TPG internet.

I have followed the steps outlined in the troubleshoot thread and have the Trace route, but was unable to send a PM as after following the instructions there was not the abiility to 'send message'.

If someone could please help me it would be much appreciated.

Thanks!