TPG Community

Get online support

Unable to send Email

u923y
Level 2

Hi, I am currently unable to send email from outlook. I have started receiving an error message: 
Cannot send the message, verify the email address in your account properties. The server responded: 553 Envelope sender <emailaddress> rejected. 

This is the same email address I have used since I opened my account and worked when I last tried two weeks ago. I have tried the instructions in setting up my email account in Outlook 2013 and receive the same error. 

kind regards

David 

1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @u923y ,

There is a known issues with TPG email using 3rd party email client. This is now under investigation with the help of our Engineering Team. You may use our TPG post office while waiting for the resolution.

Regards,

Hi, I am currently unable to send email from outlook. I have started receiving an error message: 
Cannot send the message, verify the email address in your account properties. The server responded: 553 Envelope sender <emailaddress> rejected. 

This is the same email address I have used since I opened my account and worked when I last tried two weeks ago. I have tried the instructions in setting up my email account in Outlook 2013 and receive the same error. 

kind regards

David