Unusable speeds

Gishgamesh
Level 2
Over past week speeds have progressed to the state they are unusable. Have been unable to access any support from TPG. I am rapidly using up all my mobile cellular data just to do basic essential things but am unable to study or do any work or even browse the internet, let alone so much as watch a video. This is unacceptable. Long term customer of TPG for over ten years, with internet and four mobile phone accounts, but if I don't have some help soon I will have no choice to go elsewhere. Because this is not functioning at all

I have tried all the suggestions that have been made in other posts. I need a solution. This is clearly a TPG problem, as no one else I know on alternative providers is having these issues. There are so many posts on this forum for similar stories. I don't want a generic response, I've tried that, it's not working, and it's not working for anyone else either.
1 REPLY 1
Gishgamesh
Level 2
No response from TPG.
Chat window got closed within a second of a service representative coming on.
I have written in writing to demand the cancellation of my ADSL account. I have today purchased a mobile data plan from another company and I can't believe it is actually already aster than what I have been putting up with for these years with tpg on a good day, let alone the absolute unusable conditions recently.
If I don't get a response to my request for cancellation, or if there is further trouble, I am going to go down the process of cancelling all four mobile numbers on this account.

Goodbye TPG