TPG Community

Get online support

Why does Tpg have the worst customer service i have ever experienced?

kent11111
Level 2

It all started on the 16/12/2020 when i set up my account with Tpg and ordered Nbn to be installed at my property in North Melbourne. Today is the 24/2/2021 and still nothing! no internet at all not even Adsl. Tpg initially set the account up with my credit card details to process the account and proceed with the order to then set it up incorrectly as fibre to the curb when it should have been fibre to the building. The Nbn installer said not an issue as the infrastructure was in place and Tpg just needed to change the order. The process within Tpg is to then cancel the order and my account. After at least 10 CONVERSATIONS with Tpg with staff that have chickens going off in the back ground and little or no understanding of whats going ive now been told  my installation has been halted as when they set up my new account they don't transfer the funds already paid and my banking details to the new account. I have now had to do this again now for the third time and have been told ill have Nbn is 10 business days. i could go on for hours about all the other issues ive had but couldnt be bothered.

3 REPLIES 3
Riezl

Hi @kent11111, we sincerely apologise for the trouble this has caused you and we'd like to help get to the bottom of this. We have located an account using your community details, but we'd like to make sure that we got the right one.

Please send us a private message with your TPG customer ID, username and complete address so we can verify the account. To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community

kent11111
Level 2

How about just following through and making sure my Nbn instal happens promptly.

Riezl

Kindly send us a private message with your  TPG account details so we can follow through. We'll wait for your PM. Thank you.