Wifi error

Chunghyun1004
Level 3

Today i take a new modem
I tried to connect, but it failed. For two hours..rebooting and rebootiong . I have a Wi-Fi connection through my mobile phone, but when I try the Internet through my mobile phone, it asked to log in. When I open the login window, it just tells me to wait. What's the problem?
I attached login capture.

xxxx
xxxxxx

8 REPLIES 8
Shane

Hi  @Chunghyun1004,

It is not a Wi-Fi Error, it's normal for a brand new modem/router to perform auto-configuration on first use, it usually takes 5-10mins.

We'd like to confirm if you're still having issues with setting up the new modem/router, if confirm your best contact number and preferred time tomorrow we'll have one of our Technicians contact you to set up the new modem.

Regards,

Today i take a new modem
I tried to connect, but it failed. For two hours..rebooting and rebootiong . I have a Wi-Fi connection through my mobile phone, but when I try the Internet through my mobile phone, it asked to log in. When I open the login window, it just tells me to wait. What's the problem?
I attached login capture.

xxxx
xxxxxx

Chunghyun1004
Level 3
It take already 2day..
It still not work
Please help me.

Id chunghyun1004
Address 14A eckley street gungahlin
Shane

Hi @Chunghyun1004,

Please confirm your best contact number and preferred time, we'll have one of our Technicians contact you.

Regards,

It take already 2day..
It still not work
Please help me.

Id chunghyun1004
Address 14A eckley street gungahlin
Chunghyun1004
Level 3

xxx 8xxx2 xxx
Please call me after 5:20pm
And aslo, i can't english very well.
Please tell me slowly and use easy word.

I got a new modem from tpg( model AC1600)

And leave imformation about problem
1. Still can use wifi with old modem (TPG D4F4)
2. When i change new modem(TPG 7535), internet light is work. But wifi is doesn't work.
When i connect wifi, it requires login , when i try to login the window is error. I attached phone capture. ( i already try to rebooting, and reset)

Please help me

Shane

Thanks for the additional details. 

Do you have available laptop/desktop that can be use to reconfigure the Wi-Fi of the new modem/router? It would be best if we can try to connect a laptop/desktop directly via LAN/Ethernet cable and access the modme/router's page (192.168.1.1) to reconfigure the WI-FI network and password.

Let me know if its possible, if not I will have our Technicians contact you tomorrow after 5PM AEDST for real-time test and investigation.

Regards,

Chunghyun1004
Level 3
Yes i have desktop
So how can i do
Chunghyun1004
Level 3
I try tommow
Thanks you sosososososo much.
Please contact me tommow.
Shane

You're welcome, @Chunghyun1004.

This has been endorsed to our Technical Team.

Let us know how it will go and should you require further assistance.

cheers! 

I try tommow
Thanks you sosososososo much.
Please contact me tommow.