TPG Community

Get online support

Withdrawal cancellation

Hikmet_yousuf
Level 2
Hello, I would like to know why you guys are trying withdraw from my bank earlier than the actual due date. I am also receiving sms texts saying that you can’t withdraw from my account because there’s no money even though there is however these sms texts are trying to withdraw earlier like I said before. Please fix this problem asap.
1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hey, @Hikmet_yousuf welcome to the community!

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I'd love to help and get to the bottom of this, please send mea Private Message with your account dtails (Username/Customer ID together with the address on file) also include your bset contact number and preferred time. I will have one of our Technicians to contact you for the investigation and assessment.

How do I private message (PM) in the community 

Regards,

@Hikmet_yousuf wrote:
Hello, I would like to know why you guys are trying withdraw from my bank earlier than the actual due date. I am also receiving sms texts saying that you can’t withdraw from my account because there’s no money even though there is however these sms texts are trying to withdraw earlier like I said before. Please fix this problem asap.