TPG Community

Get online support

Worst internet speed on the planet!! Will NOT be paying the next bill.

Debbo
Level 2

Well what can I say.

I am absolutely disgusted with this service.

I pay for a premium service, the highest speed possible and receive the dregs out of the gutter. I pay for speeds of 100 and I can't even watch a full movie without it freezing.

I have tried to contact TPG through their pathetic online chat but each time get disconnected.

For a company of this size this is absolutely gutter trash service.

Goodluck with your company profits next financials because I can guarantee you will not have any customers left to make that happen.

If you think I am paying my next bill you are mistaken.

If you think I am waiting 30 days for a cancellation review, you are mistaken here as well.

My business is going elsewhere, along with thousands of other customers😡😡😡😡😡😡

3 REPLIES 3
David_M

Hi @Debbo 

Thanks for your query!

Let me have a look for you, and I will get back to you ASAP.

There is also a new ''TPG Mobile APP'' to help you with various trouble shooting and account issues, via a mobile phone app.
https://www.tpg.com.au/download

Regards,
David_M

David_M

Hi @Debbo 

Can you please Private Message(PM) me your Username/CID/Service address for the service you need help on so i can pull up your account. I can see 2x services linkled to your email.

I hope you give us chance to fix your issue, everyone is doing what the can to ge through these times.

How to PM.
https://community.tpg.com.au/t5/Welcome/How-do-I-private-message-PM-in-the-community/m-p/4093#M45

Regards,
David_M

David_M

Hi @Debbo 

I have checked your NBN-FTTP 100/40 service in our portals, and all tests are passing.

FTTP like you said, is the best NBN to be on and it rarely has faults.

Most faults with FTTP lie with the modem, wifi or end devices.

Are you still using the NF-12 sent to you in 2016? If so, that is very old now and you should be definitely be using a more modern modem. NF-12 modems didnt seem to last as long as some models.

You should definitely be trying a different modem, or at the least connect a device to the modem with a network/LAN cable and tests speeds with a cable.

Regards,

David_M