TPG Community

Get online support

Your newly installed broadband equipment is waiting to be automatically configured.

SOLVED Go to solution
eksldml
Level 2

Hi,

I tried to connect the internet but it says like in subject. I send private message one of assistant at 8.00AM haven't got any reply till now but I chack that assistant profile and I can see that assistant answer other customers really well NOT ME!! PLEASE SOMEBODY HELP ME OUT!!! I'M OUT OF MY PAITANCE RIGHT NOW. AND I'M SERIOUSLY THINKING IF I NEED TO CHANGE TO OTHER INTERNET COMPANY. I TRIED REALLY HARD TO CALL TPG 13 14 23 LOTS OF TIME BUT NO ONE PICK OF THE PHONE SO THIS IS MY LAST MENTION OF THIS PROBLEM. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Riezl

Hi @eksldml,

We apologise for the inconvenience this issue is causing you.

We can see that your router is not connecting to our server and you may need to manually configure its settings.

This support link may help you configure the router : https://www.tpg.com.au/support/nbn/setup/modem_support

1. Select the type of Router and Model. For TP Link C1200, please select the correct Operating System as well.

2. Click View and you will be redirected to a PDF File.

3. Look for "Configuring Router". This will guide you in manually configuring the router settings by the use of your TPG username and account password.

This may help as well:

How to set up TP-LINK C1200 modem for Windows 10 

If you need further assistance, please PM us your best contact number and most convenient time to receive a call.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Riezl

Hi @eksldml,

We apologise for the inconvenience this issue is causing you.

We can see that your router is not connecting to our server and you may need to manually configure its settings.

This support link may help you configure the router : https://www.tpg.com.au/support/nbn/setup/modem_support

1. Select the type of Router and Model. For TP Link C1200, please select the correct Operating System as well.

2. Click View and you will be redirected to a PDF File.

3. Look for "Configuring Router". This will guide you in manually configuring the router settings by the use of your TPG username and account password.

This may help as well:

How to set up TP-LINK C1200 modem for Windows 10 

If you need further assistance, please PM us your best contact number and most convenient time to receive a call.